Name:
Location: T.dot, Canada

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The world is something
a lot of people can say
they understand.
Because they are not puking.
I am,
but I live under some kind of death
a country of nausea (the constant insult)
fomented by a obscene politicians.

The weather is mild and weird
turning ideas into salt licks.

In the time of armygoinon
bye and bye
two degrees and heaven will melt
with only sketches left over.

==

Regrets are a morbid addition
to mortality’s inevitable scenerio.

Our childhood dreams
our teenage loves?
We buried them
in barren earth.

See the snake?
it does not hide it’s head
it does not self-flagellate
or try to conduct sermons
with it’s tongue.

With a wave of it’s tail
every movement is it’s prayer.

=

I was irritated through and through
so I made a hang-glider
out of my discarded skin fluff
and soared the cosmic waves.

I still worry about langoliers
capitalists and the borg
they’d like to chomp
on my delicious self-body.

Earthly pawns!
As a godlike astronaut
I say: Let us all fly!
(it is better together).

+==

I had a dream I won the biggest lottery and then I woke up as soon as I won it. I felt a brief elation I could breathe. And then reality lifted my eyelids like a practical joke.

My day-dreams save me from these terrors.

Love your cell-phone like your own bone-cells. eradicate the element of surprise and get comfortable inside your luxy prison. exterminate the virus of imagination and reinvent yourself. Your shoes are the platform for your murmuring astonishment that keeps your dreams electric. child-like scrambling to put the mess under the bed.trust no one but your own greed and the stuffed up fearfloggers. That shifty body is the only temple you adore. The bell tolls only for the squinting mass of lesser fringes. Morning, noon, and night is a good time to feed on ethnic blood.

Understand. The nectar of sensuous sentient froth is the ripeness that means anything. nothing but the incongruous raccoon stripes over and across the forehead can vanquish evergrit. as if holy mackerels summersaulted into your lap.

2 Comments:

Blogger siel:t said...

constant insult


hydrological
somethe=Regretswaves

day-dreams will one nailed incommensurable

eponymies turnoff

nonexistence corniced

puking, the cell-phone is potentiated

nonhuman fighter nucleal tenfold pawns

As cripple varicose monopole.... ?

permeability, crossbreed

the cell-phone abdicable, an antiquity.

2:53 PM  
Blogger diana said...

thank you so much

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home